1. How do I register? OR what is my account?
Click ‘Register’ in the top right-hand corner of the website and complete the registration form. It will help you to create an exclusive account with outletsindia.com through your email id. You can do the following through your outletsindia.com account:
a. Enjoy a personalised shopping experience through favourite products, smooth and faster check outs, wish list and recommended products
b. View order history
c. Check your order status
d. Track your shipments
e. Rate and review products
f. Manage and edit personal data like address, contact number, email ids
g. Change your password
2. Are there any charges for registration?
No, there will no charges for registration. You will start getting exciting offers and newsletters from outletsindia.com.
3. Do I necessarily register to shop on outletsindia.com?
You can surf and add products to the cart without registration. However, only registered shoppers will be able to checkout and place orders. Registered members have to be logged in at the time of checking out the cart, they will be prompted to do so if they are not logged in.
4. Can I have multiple registrations?
You can have one account with your email ID. Multiple accounts with same email ID are not allowed.
5. How frequently I should update my account?
In case of any change in your personal information such as location, address, contact number, or email address, in your outletsindia.com account, then you should update your account. We recommend that you change your password periodically. This will ensure that you next shopping experience is secure and hassle-free.
6. Does outletsindia.com store the products at centralized place and then sell / ship them to customers?
At outletsindia.com we believe in providing fresh products from the source to our customers. Hence, we do not store, stock or accumulate products at any centralized place. Rather the supplier packs the product and ships it directly to your desired address.
7. Why is outletsindia.com online sales price of the product more than the shop price and/or MRP price of the product?
We do not store, stock or accumulate products at any centralized place. Rather the supplier packs the product and ships it directly to your desired address. This leads to additional charges such as cost of shipping.
8. When will I get delivery of my order?
We try our best to provide delivery of the order in 3 to 5 days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Government announced holiday). However, at times there are dependencies on other factors including but not limited to distance between supplier of the product and your desired address for receiving delivery, fresh product availability, and logistical aspects.
9. Is there any way I can get faster or express delivery?
This service is not offered by us as of now.
10. Does outletsindia.com offer international deliveries?
Currently outletsindia.com does not offer international deliveries.
11. How will I get delivery of my order in case my order consists of multiple products from multiple brands? OR I received my order, but I am missing an item/s which was/were from other brand/s?
As we do not store, stock or accumulate products at any centralized place, the products from each brands are packed and shipped separately. Thus in case multiple products from more than one brand are in the same order, then you will receive the products in more than one package.
12. How will the products be packed?
We make sure that product packaging is proper and appropriate for you to receive products in original condition. Our brand-marked corrugated box with wrap-papers is generally used to carry original product packet of the brand.
13. How will the order delivery happen?
Our collaboration with the best transport and courier companies in India ensures the product delivery happens in the best possible manner and within optimum time period.
14. Can I change the delivery address after the order is placed?
Once the order is placed the delivery address cannot be changed.
15. Can I ask for specific date / day to receive the order?
As of now, you are not allowed to change delivery date. Your shipment can be picked up by anyone at the delivery address provided s/he acknowledges the receipt through a signature.
16. Can I return a damaged product to your logistics partner immediately after delivery?
No, you cannot return a damaged product to our logistics partner. To return a damaged product, you will have to request a return by contacting us at email@example.com . Refer our return policy for more details.
17. How the final price of the product is determined?
To determine the final price of the product, we consider the factors including but not limited to price of the product including applicable GST, packing cost, shipping charges, and any other government levied taxes such as service tax. Please note duties, octroi, and taxes if applicable on the product will be payable by the consumer.
18. What modes of payment are supported by outletsindia.com?
Payment modes such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc. are supported by outletsindia.com.
19. How do I place bulk quantity orders?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss about it. We shall check possibilities of making bulk quantity orders in best possible price.
20. Is the product delivery in my address possible?
We have collaboration with India’s best transport and courier companies, which have network in many locations / pin codes in India. When you will be confirming your order, you will be prompted to check your area pin code and then system will show the possibility of product delivery in you address.
21. How do I shop on outletsindia.com? Or How do I find my favourite product? Or
There are multiple ways to shop or find your favourite product on outletsindia.com.
a. Shop by categories such as Snacks, Mixtures, Famous Tastes of India, Falhari (Farali), etc.
b. Shop by states
c. Search brands / products
d. Browse through the site pages
e. And multiple other ways we keep on updating on our website
22. How do I place an order? OR How will the order purchasing process work?
You can select as many favourite products as you like and add it to cart. Once all your products are selected in the cart, you can process it for payment. Once your payment has been successfully made, your order is processed immediately. outletsindia.com will send a confirmation mail for your order. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID for your reference with our customer service team and details of the item/s you have ordered. To be precise, you can follow these steps:
a. Browse through categories, products, regions, brands, and products using the panel or search option
b. Click on the specific search result to go to the product page
c. Check availability of our delivery services and click on ‘Add to cart’ to continue shopping or click on ‘Shop Now’ to go to the cart page
d. Add or remove products if necessary
e. Click on ‘Place Order’ button
f. Enter your ‘My Account’ email address and password if not logged in
g. Select delivery address or enter new address
h. Choose an online payment option and enter required details
In case you do not have outletsindia.com Account while placing an order for the first time, you will be required to create an account by registering with us.
23. How to check the status of the order?
The status of the order keeps updated on your account page. For that you have to Login to your account and go to your order status of specific order by clicking on that order number.
24. What are the meanings of different order statuses? OR What do the different order statuses mean?
a. Order Placed: you have placed an order.
b. Ready to ship: supplier has packed your order and is ready to ship it.
c. Shipped: your shipment is collected by our logistics partner.
d. Out for delivery: your shipment can be delivered today by our logistics partner
e. Delivered: Greetings! your shipment has been delivered
f. Undelivered: your shipment could not be delivered
g. Cancelled: your order has been cancelled
h. Order Return Initiated: your return request is being processed
i. Order Returned: our logistics partner has collected the product you wanted to return.
25. Can I cancel my order after it has been shipped?
No, you cannot cancel an order after it has been shipped.
26. Is it possible to make special packaging or wrapping for my order?
No, currently outletsindia.com does not offer this facility. However, we use our brand-marked corrugated box with wrap-papers to carry original product packet of the brand.
27. Can I add an item to my order after I have placed my order?
You cannot add an item to your order after it is placed, but you can place another order and get your favorite product.
28. How long my account/login with outletsindia.com remain active? Or Will my account/login remain active even if I do not place an order for 3 months?
Once an account/login is created with outletsindia.com, it remains active forever as we do not delete the accounts. You are always welcome to experience the shopping again with us.
29. Is there a cash-on-delivery option available?
Currently, outletsindia.com does not offer cash-on-delivery option.
30. How is safe to shop at outletsindia.com? Or how frauds in payments are prevented?
Shopping and payment processing at outletsindia.com is 100% safe. All Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payments on outletsindia.com are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways of India. This way, your shopping experience is not only joyful and exciting but also private, safe and secure.
31. What is replacement policy of outletsindia.com? Or Can I replace part or full order?
As we deal with food products, we do not consider replacements under any circumstances.
32. What is return policy of outletsindia.com? Or Can I return part or full order?
As we deal with food products, we generally do not consider returns. However, in case of following conditions/situations, we may consider full or part returns of the order:
a. In case product delivered is wrong
b. In case shelf life of product expires by the time you receive the product
c. In case product delivered is spoiled. However as food items are mostly fragile in nature, the breaking of food items is not considered spoiling.
d. In case of product quantity is different from quantity ordered
We do not consider the returns in any other circumstances.
In above-mentioned circumstances, you can request us within 6 hours of receipt of the order. After 6 hours of delivery, we will not accept the return requests. Refer our Return policy page for more details.
33. What is cancellation policy of outletsindia.com?
If you think you have ordered a wrong item, you can request us within 30 minutes of the time of purchase. We will not ship the item and we will refund 100% money back. After 30 minutes of purchase, if you fail to send order cancellation email, you will not be eligible for the return policy, since the product might have been shipped by the time. When you cancel the order, make sure you submit a proper reason, without proper reason for cancellation, we will not be able to accept it. We make every bespoke product after we get the order; cancelling any order will affect us and so expect your co-operation in this regard. Refund will be processed from our side within 10 business days. If there is any refund delay after you receive a confirmation email from us, you can get in touch with your bank.
34. What is refund policy of outletsindia.com?
We offer refund in case of order cancellation or returns under specific circumstances and within specific time lines. Refund process from our side will be processed within 10 working days after your original product has been picked up from the delivery address. After initiating your refund request, it generally takes 3-4 working days for amount to get reflected in your account. In case of any refund delay after we have processed your cancellation, please get in touch with your bank.
35. How long will it take for outletsindia.com to process my cancellation request?
It will take us 24 hours to process your cancellation request and initiate a refund. We will inform you via email.
In case of any refund delay after we have processed your cancellation, please get in touch with your bank.
36. I cancelled my order. Can I undo the cancellation?
No, you cannot undo a cancellation. You have to place an order again if you change your mind
37. Is there any contact information available to connect with outletsindia.com team for addressing any specific query?
You can contact us at email@example.com 24x7 and 365 days a year. Alternatively, you can call us on 0278-2436500 between 10 am to 6 pm on Monday to Friday and 10 am to 2 pm on Saturday.